The Sassy Approved Christmas Gift Guide
I've been doing my Christmas shopping on line for many years now. I love the access to such a huge variety and choice of stores at the touch of a button & the fact that I can do my Christmas shopping at 2am from the comfort of my bed should I feel like it.
This year will obviously see the majority of us relying on the internet to shop for our loved ones, and more small businesses launching their products on line. So, whilst I've been browsing, I've put together a SASSY APPROVED Christmas gift guide which has a lovely mix of leopard print, decadence, a bit of humour and a sprinkling of SASS which I think you will like.
I hope that you find this gift guide gives you a bit of inspiration. There's a good mix of prices and I've tried to include small businesses as well as large. Happy Shopping !
1. Balloon in a box by Claudia & B
2. Luxury feather trimmed pyjamas by Sleeper
3. Love lightbulb by Love Frankie
4. Gold heart vase from W A Green
5. Do The Hustle beaded cushion from Rockett St George
6. Love - 24CT Gold art by Chris Bourke for Nelly Duff
7. Tulipa velvet cushion from House of Hackney
8. Heated faux fur animal print blanket from Dreamland
1. Floral Brownies by Mode & Grace
2. Entreprenurial Spirit etched bottle by Vinegar and Brown Paper
3. Leopard print note book from Papier
4. Adjustable rings by SVP Jewellery
5. Tongue Sticking out Bauble from Lime Lace
6. Swan silk eye mask from Sara Miller
7.Leopard Dogs wall art from Olive & Sage
8. Animal print bolster cushions from Pearl Lowe
1. Valis print from Claire Seville
2. Gold Disco Ball from Mirror Balls
3. Hand poured candle from Sians Old Flame
4. Too Cool Cherub from Luxology Home
5. Black Hero Tulip bulbs from Sarah Raven
6. Wall mounted lips from Hilary & Flo
7. Luxury Torso ornaments from Sainte.Co
8. Gold Bloomingville gun vase from Live Like The Boy
This is not a sponsored post. I have not been asked to mention any items. Some things you may recognised as items I have in my own home which I have bought myself.